Wednesday 12 January 2011

Paperchase store snaps.

Today the lovely Becki Button took a store snap of my greeting cards for Valentine's Day. Thank you Becki!

These are now stocked in Paperchase, on Tottenham Court Road, London and St. Mary's Gate, Manchester.

I knew that my greeting cards would be in store this week, so I am thrilled to see them here. For the full photo click here.

I am off to London next Saturday to have a look myself. I'm hoping there will still be some remaining for me, my boyfriend and Mum and Dad to see, as we are all really excited about it!

More photos to follow soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - well done on the stocking of the cards - I'll be going into the tottenham court road branch to find them!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog Fay, your cards are gorgeous and your story is really inspiring:) Glad things are going so well for you, I'm sure 2011 will be a great one for you! jenny x

    ReplyDelete