Wednesday 27 April 2011

Little Wishes

A little while ago I mentioned a new childrens card range I was developing and I can now reveal the finished articles for you. I hope you like them!

I believe the older I get the younger I feel, and so this is reflected in my new illustrations. I have wanted to begin a young ages range since the start of Fay's Studio, as I love using bold colours in my designs and this is the perfect excuse to use a strong colour palette.
 
1st Birthday for a boy or girl.
A playful 2nd Birthday card.

The Owl And The Pussy Cat.
A bright Birthday owl.



Roar! You're 4.

A happy kitten.
Robot for boys aged 5.

For astronaut wannabes.

Each C6 card comes wrapped in 100% biodegradable packaging matched with a white hammer envelope. Perfect for little wishes!

Please leave your comments below, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Fab designs! Love them, especially the little robot, so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Good Miss Marta!!!!! I like to think the Kitten is Mr Jones :)....Much Love Stu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards, my fav is the cat one x

    ReplyDelete