Monday 20 February 2012

I've been framed!

I hope you had a lovely weekend. We had downpours on Saturday but Sunday brightened up just in time to meet an old friend for coffee in Dursley town close by (made famous by J.K Rowling).

My friend has a lovely Edwardian house and wanted to buy some of my greeting cards to frame and use as art for her home. This isn't the first time my cards have been used for art but it is the first time I have been sent a photograph of the results.



I think they lovely in their white frames on the pink chimney, and I like the way they have been staggered. When I have my own home I will no doubt be putting my work in frames everywhere.

Five of my Valentine's cards were chosen for this display, full of birds, love hearts and a bicycle made for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment