Friday 22 February 2013

Launching in Australia.


This week my first shipment has arrived in Victoria, Australia, in time for my distributor to launch my products into the market at the Reed Gift Fair at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre. The venue overlooks Darling Harbour a stone's throw from the Opera House.


My products are also now available on the distributor's website which is accessible to hundreds of retailers across Australia. Reed Gift Fair is just like the Spring Fair I have just finished in Birmingham, distributors come to the UK to source new product and then put lots of time and energy into marketing them with their customers.

The distributors have thousands of products available, taking everything new to the show. Here is a glimpse at the days they have spent setting up for the fair which opens Saturday 23rd February and closes five days later, hopefully with plenty of orders for my products!



It's great to be launching my cards into a new market, with the backing of a distributor who work really hard and are supportive all the way. I can't wait to hear their feedback about the response to my cards, so my fingers will be crossed for the next five days.



No comments:

Post a Comment