Thursday 20 June 2013

'Vintage' - for Birthdays

Oh my poor blog, for sometime it has gone without a mention. Who knew that relocating could take up so much time, and settling in to a new county leaves things up in the air for a long while.

I noticed I haven't even shared my new 'Vintage' range with you. Sixteen hand illustrated 14.5cm square cards for men and women which have already been selling well. I think the themes are a little different from the norm, from clocks, sky diving, baking, skiing etc they cater for many interests and cover many age groups. They are a lovely choice for the summer months with their light colour palette and fresh heritage green envelopes.




















If you would like further information, samples or to place an order, contact me at mail@faysstudio.com or call 07817 412086. I look forward to hearing from you.
Fay x

No comments:

Post a Comment