Thursday 11 December 2014

In The Wild - New Products

Since the launch of my British Bird range and the special project I have worked on with Highgrove this year, I decided to develop my range of British wildlife illustrations and begin a new collection called 'In The Wild'.











These six new designs will be available as greeting cards, finished with silver glitter for Christmas 2015. Like the British Bird range, they will be printed onto a 290gsm embossed board, and come individually wrapped with a kraft brown envelope.










You can see these at Spring Fair International 2015 from February 1st-5th at my exhibition stand number 4J27. If you would like any further information about the products/prices please get in touch via email (mail@faysstudio.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment